Translate This Page
1. Must be single.
2. Must be 17 and not older than 30 by the day of competition. Age 17 will need parent or guardian's permission.
3. Must send a photograph by email to: email@example.com or by whatsapp: +2349028838442
4. Must be healthy physically and mentally.
5. Decent behaviour on the part of contestant is a must; improper act will result into disqualification.
6. Any misrepresentation of MBE team before, during or after the event by any contestant will result into MBE team taken necessary disciplinary measures.
7. MBE reserves the right to change the rules and regulations prior notice.
8. MBE organisers may use any photograph and video of contestants for publicity purposes.
9. All contestants must pay for sash, a non-refundable and non-transferable fee of N5000.00 (Five Thousand Naira). DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT TO OUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPROVAL OF YOUR APPLICATION FIRST.
9B. After registering, and you have paid for your sash, you can be given an official letter to raise funds for your costume, if you should need such help.
10. Each contestant must support with at least 10 guests.
11. There will be two days rehearsals, a few days before the final event.
12. Aspiring Miss must be willing to carry out charitable duties in support of the community, in making the world a better place.
13. No swimming costume session. Only cultural and evening outfits presentations.
14. If an aspirant withdraws after 21 days into the event, without previous notice and no emergency that threatens life, property and wellbeing; Such candidate will be fined twenty five thousand naira (N25.000) and will not be given the privilege to participate in MBE or any other organization associated with MBE in the future.
* This year event will be held in Lagos, Nigeria in July.
*By entering MBE, all contestants accept the terms and conditions stipulated by MBE.
* REGISTRATION ENDS ON FRIDAY THE 15TH OF JUNE 2018.
©Copyright 2008. Miss Black Europe International Pageant. All Rights Reserved.